- Located in Buea at the foot of Mount Cameroon, 1000m above sea level.
- Year long soothing climate with average annual temperature of 26 oC
- Built in 1952 by the British Colonial Administration.
- Hosted the ceremonies of independence of the then West Cameroon.
- In 2011, the government of Cameroon through the Ministry of Tourism and Leisure refurbished the resort.
Mountain Hotel is happy to welcome you!
Come alone or bring your family with you, stay here for a night or for weeks, stay here while on business trip or at some kind of conference - either way our hotel is the best possible variant.
The backdrop of our hotel is the beautiful Mount Cameroon standing at 4070m above sea level. Buea hosts an annual Mount Cameroon race which reaches the summit.Feel free to contact us anytime in case you have any questions or concerns.
- Total refurbished old structures
- Increased rooms capacity and recreational infrastructure
- Creation of modern conference hall(300 seats) and meeting rooms
- Extension of chalet system, added more buildings
- Development of exotic gardens
- Mild climatic conditions
We are located in the center of Buea with a view of the mountain, atlantic ocean and historic sites.
- Tel: +237 33 32 22 99
- Tel: +237 33 32 20 88
- Fax: +237 33 32 26 56